Saturday, April 12, 2008

_ Hampton man killed in I-64 collide in York county

YORK - Virginia condition Police investigated a deadly abort on intergovernmental 64 to the east going into the York county on Wednesday night.


One 2002 nissan more frontier floated into the center and into the easily struck more over, said Trooper Kenneth Palmer. Henry Carroll, 42, of Hampton, did not carry a seat belt. It was thrown by the carrier and died to scene, Carroll said. Drugs and white spirits war not factors in the abort and according to more trooper.


The accident carried place over 7:30 P.M. near the average way forward 199 close to the shrubs garden exit east from Williamsburg. Traffic was supported for something time.


source
bookmark this post:

Digg _ Hampton man killed in I-64 collide in York county at Digg.comBookmark _ Hampton man killed in I-64 collide in York countyBookmark  _ Hampton man killed in I-64 collide in York county at Spurl.netBookmark _ Hampton man killed in I-64 collide in York county at Simpy.comBookmark _ Hampton man killed in I-64 collide in York county at NewsVineBookmark _ Hampton man killed in I-64 collide in York county at Furl.netBookmark _ Hampton man killed in I-64 collide in York county at reddit.comFark _ Hampton man killed in I-64 collide in York county at Fark.comBookmark _ Hampton man killed in I-64 collide in York county at YahooMyWebBookmark _ Hampton man killed in I-64 collide in York county at BlinkBits
Related articles:
State Carriage Of The Year: All Three Finalists Announced.
Nissan GT-R speed limiter removed only in Japanese tracks
Spy photos of the Nissan Qashqai of 7 seats.
December Auto sales: Nissan
Nissan 370Z so be unveiled on October.